F15 and Bluetooth Keyboard

Robert M. Albrecht fedora at romal.de
Wed Aug 3 20:20:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a strange bug on my fully patched F15.

It's a laptop with builtin Bluetooth. The keyboard layout and locale
settings are set to German, with works fine.

An external Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard is paired and working.

After rebooting the system, the Bluetooth keyboard has an English
keyboard layout and stays there, if I only use this keyboard.

After hitting a single key on the laptops internal keyboard (which is
correctly using German layout), the Bluetooth keyboard switches to
German layout too.

Anybody else has seen this ?

cu romal