Post-TC1 strategizin'

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 13:47:33 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 21:21 -0500, John Watzke wrote:
> Honestly I rather having the extra TC build to weed out any potential
> blocker that could arise during fixing and spinning of the known blockers.
> I've seen that happen in the past and an extra spin can help make sure RC is
> better at the start.

How about we use the blocker meeting to determine progress on the
current set of approved+proposed blockers.  The outcome from that
meeting can be a decision to build TC2 for weekend testing, or a
decision to hold out for a later RC1?

I'm afraid your thoughts around the need for a slip are appropriate
given the amount of bugs uncovered and the timing of TC1.

Thanks,
James