[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Alpha Release Candidate 2 (RC2) Available Now!

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 06:52:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 02:36 -0400, Andre Robatino wrote:
> As per the Fedora 16 schedule [1], Fedora 16 Alpha Release Candidate 2
> (RC2) is now available for testing. Please see the following pages for
> download links and testing instructions. In general, official live
> images arrive a few hours after the install images: see the links below
> for updates. When they appear, the download directory should be the same
> as that for install images, except with the trailing "/Fedora/" replaced
> by "/Live/".
>
> Installation:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
>
> Base:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Base_Test
>
> Desktop:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
>
> Security Lab:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Security_Lab_Test
>
> Ideally, all Alpha priority test cases for Installation [2], Base [3],
> and Desktop [4] should pass in order to meet the Alpha Release Criteria
> [5]. Help is available on #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net [6], or on the
> test list [7].

Thanks, Andre! Also big thanks to Dennis Gilmore for busting out the
compose.

We have the Go/No-Go meeting on Wednesday, so if there's to be any
chance of avoiding an Alpha slip, we need to get at least all the Alpha
validation tests in the matrices done by then. If everyone could pitch
in and help with a few tests that'd be great. Thanks all!