grub instead of grub2 in F16?

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 20:48:27 UTC 2011

On 08/09/2011 10:40 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> <snip>
>
> if its failing please file a bug.  we cant fix the issue if we do not know about
> it.
>
> Dennis

bz 729457 filed.

723047 filed previously.

There are a lot of other anaconda issues (bzs filed) and when I finally
got an install done, won't boot even after following the instructions on
the grub2 feature page.

Maybe prudence says there should be an escape method other than no
bootloader.

I'll keep plugging away comforted with the knowledge that all of this
will be sorted out when heavier testing by a larger group gets underway.

--
Regards,
OldFart