My observations with Fedora 16 Alpha Release Candidate 3 (RC3)

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Aug 10 15:35:29 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 11:48 +0200, Jurgen Kramer wrote:

> location. I choose basic storage->custom layout which unfortunately
> leads to a unhandled exception which I cannot report (known issue)

I tried to do a test install via NFS, and using the method above with
basic storage/custom layout I get an exception, think it had to do with
storage and what not.

Is there a workaround for that to get it to install?  And if it's not
bootable (unless turning off selinux at the moment works), then guess
moot point anyway.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY