F16 Alpha RC3 USB install

Frederic Muller fred at cm17.com
Fri Aug 12 01:32:58 UTC 2011

On 08/11/2011 10:04 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
> When setting the host name, there's an option to
> configure network, though, where you can go in and change things with
> the NM interface.  I hate that interface

I have to add 2 things:
1. in dual head mode (my specific configuration at least) the back/next
button didn't appear on the screen
2. when configuring the wifi, the password box has no border and no
blinking cursor, took me about 2 minutes to realize where to actually
type the password. I believe it to be a theming issue though.