New BugZapper Introduction.

Rohan Ferris rohan at
Fri Aug 12 09:11:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and express
interest in joining the Fedora Bug Zappers. I have been using Linux since I
was a young teenager and have made it my career path. I have worked as a
Linux, and Unix, Systems Administrator for the last few years and will
continue to do so for the foreseeable future. A lot of my time with Linux
has been with Fedora and Redhat and I figure it's about time I joined the

I am 24 years old and have been working for a railway company in Melbourne,
Australia. Through a lot of thinking I recently decided to leave this
position and move back to my home town of Brisbane. As I am having some time
off during this transition period, I will have more availability to work on
the Fedora Project.

I have been reading the steps on:
but if anyone has any suggestions or tips for me, I would be glad to hear

I am looking forward to working with everyone!

Rohan Ferris
email: rohan at
IRC: rmferris