Tested Fedora Alpha 16

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Aug 14 04:52:51 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-08-13 at 14:37 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> Just wanted to report I just installed Fedora 16 in Vmware Workstation
> with success. No glitches. Can't use gnome3 yet because there are no
> kmod-nvidia drivers.

Like to know how the hell everyone is getting these to install, cuz I
get what seems like storage crashes when my partitions are set no matter
what I do, whether it's custom layout or let it do the partitions for
me.

I've given up until I hear that seems to be fixed.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"