Oh No! Not grub2?!?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:00:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 15:50, Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed to my horror in another thread today that
> fedora 16 is going to switch to grub2.

This is widely off-topic and not written in a manner that really
allows for either a conversation or a poor response.  Here is a better
way of stating your request:

Hi

I read at <fill in website location> that Fedora 16 is listed to
having grub2. I was interested if this was really true and where I
could learn more about how Fedora is planning to package and use it in
Fedora 16. I have run into all kinds of issues with the Ubuntu version
and would be willing to test to see if a Fedora implementation runs
into them.

Thanks

--
Stephen J Smoogen.