robhealey1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 06:44:23 UTC 2011
For once I am not writing regarding an issue that I am having with Fedora!
Yeah for me...
I am just curious about one thing...
1) I loaded my box from the F16-Alpha x86_64 Desktop live cd...
2) disabled updates-testing repo
3) complete update using only Fedora
4) enabled updates-testing repo
5) complete update using both
6) install edora-release-rawhide
7) complete update using rawhide only
When I boot my computer, it shows the list of kernels that are installed and
could be used... I take the default of kernel-3.1.0-rc3.git0.0.fc17.x86_64!
Grub2 tells me that I am booting from kernel-3.0.1-3.fc16.x86_64 ...
I am just curious as of why the discrepancy?
Rob G. Healey
"Always surround yourself with people that inspire you to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the test