Adding Fedora15 to F16alpha grub2 menu {solved}

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 12:36:10 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:47:18PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 21:27 -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> >
> > Note the earlier exchange of emails.  update_grub is an Ubuntu command.
>
> In my defence, I don't run Ubuntu or anything evil like that. I just
> cargo-cult things I vaguely remember from Google searches. That's much
> better, right?

We'd forgive you.  Well, I would, anyway.  (I'm reminded of the
statement, though I've forgotten where it's from--If you like someone,
and they spill their soup on you, you laugh, if you dislike someone, the
way they hold their fork is aggravating.)

Documentation is still, surprisingly sparse, save for Ubuntu, Gentoo,
and Arch.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

 Giles: This one?
 Buffy: Amethyst.
 Giles: Used for?
 Buffy: Breath mints?
 Giles: Charm bags, money spells and for cleansing one's aura.
 Buffy: Okay, so how do you know if one's aura's dirty? Somebody
comes by with a finger and writes 'wash me' on it?