Heads-up: TC1 landing next Wednesday

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 20:01:13 UTC 2011

Heads-up, everyone: we agreed at the meeting on Monday to look into
bumping TC1 up the schedule to next Wednesday, replacing the 'rawhide
acceptance' test point. I checked with releng and anaconda team at
today's blocker review meeting and they were both happy with the idea,
so that's what we're going to do - as long as releng is able to build
it, TC1 will land on Wednesday and we'll proceed as normal from there,
spinning composes as they seem to be needed.

This should give us more time and a smoother ride through the TC/RC
phase: if we keep doing it in future it'll probably be most use at Alpha
time, but it can't hurt for Beta!

Thanks all.