F16alpha: dep failures for MeeGo Netbook

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Aug 29 10:11:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

When selecting "MeeGo NetBook UX Environment" during F16 alpha install
(I selected that just out of curiosity, to be able to look at it after
installation) with the F16 and F16 test updates repos enabled, I got
a long list of unresolved dependencies.  I guess this is a known
problem and/or related to recent updates causing the repos to become
not dep-closed anymore?

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>