Introduction

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 13:49:43 UTC 2011

On 6.12.2011 10:30, Pasche Sébastien wrote:
> I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a
> lot with Fedora and Red Hat Linux / Centos  since some years ago (7-8
> years). I already contributed to the project by writing patchs,
> giving support, helping company/school/people to switch to Fedora and
> helping packagers in their duties. So, let's time to help with bugs
> :-).

Hi, Pasche, welcome,

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).