[Fedora QA] #18: Request for content - Debugging evolution

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Thu Dec 8 01:57:05 UTC 2011

#18: Request for content - Debugging evolution
  Reporter:  jlaska  |       Owner:  somebody
      Type:  task    |      Status:  new
 Component:  Wiki    |     Version:
Resolution:          |    Keywords:
Comment (by mbarnes):

 I'd strongly prefer any such debugging guide be maintained on gnome.org.

 We already have a (slightly out-of-date) web page with Evolution debugging

 And that page is referenced in the Evolution Users Guide:

 I'd be fine with moving the debugging tips page to live.gnome.org for
 easier editing, but it really should stay distro-neutral.  Upstream's wiki
 is at http://live.gnome.org/Evolution.

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/18#comment:2>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>
Fedora Quality Assurance