rawhide (f17) and VirtualBox 4.1.4 not meshin

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 23:51:17 UTC 2011

I accidentally deleted previous emails, so for those of you who thread
mail the headers will be off.

At any rate, G. Woodbury wrote that VB wasn't working with F17 and
wondered if VBox 4.1.6 would work better.

I did a quick install with the latest VBox 4.1.6 and had the same result.
Textmode is fine, but it won't start X.  (I wasn't using Gnome, did a
minimal install and added dwm aftewards.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Cordelia: When did you become Martha Stewart?
Buffy: First of all, Martha Stewart knows jack about hand-cut
prosciutto.
Xander: I don't believe she slays, either.
Oz: Oh, I hear she can, but she doesn't like to.