No subject

Tue Dec 13 00:04:01 UTC 2011

Major issue is simply that there is not a useable Gnome Desktop once
updated and rebooted!  It will load all the way to a Gnome Shell desktop,
but I can't click on anything!  I can't the the right hand top hot spot
which gets me into everything.

I can't even get the left hand upper menu to work so as I may reboot.

It is as if you open a candy bar and you can see the candy, but can't pull
it out of the wrapper to enjoy it...

Like a sneeze that never comes...  Does anyone else have these same
problem?  Is there anything that can be done???

--
Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

--f46d04388e379b627a04b4de9964

Greetings All:<br><br>From fc16 upgraded to fc17 is not easy but it is poss=
ible...<br><br>Major issue is simply that there is not a useable Gnome Desk=
top once updated and rebooted!=C2=A0 It will load all the way to a Gnome Sh=
ell desktop, but I can&#39;t click on anything!=C2=A0 I can&#39;t the the r=
ight hand top hot spot which gets me into everything.<br>
t.<br><br>It is as if you open a candy bar and you can see the candy, but c=
an&#39;t pull it out of the wrapper to enjoy it...<br><br>Like a sneeze tha=
t never comes...=C2=A0 Does anyone else have these same problem?=C2=A0 Is t=
here anything that can be done???<br clear=3D"all">

--f46d04388e379b627a04b4de9964--