INTRODUCTION

Biraj Karmakar brnet00 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:31:03 UTC 2011

Hi guys,
I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora from this year. So, let's time to contribute with the project.

So, let me introduce myself.

I am Biraj Karmakar. I have been a Fedora user since 2010 and
gradually I started contributing to the Fedora project as a user. I am
graduating in Computer Science and Engineering from Dr. B. C. Roy
Engineering College, Durgapur . Currently, I am working at
Transifex(bn-IN) for translating. In my free time I practise
meditation or work in graphic designing.I am deeply interested in
getting involved with the FOSS movement .I have learnt C and BASIC,
python, PHP, SQL,during my schooldays. I am a member of DGPLUG
(Durgapur Linux Users' Group).

Blog: http://birajkarmakar.wordpress.com/

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.