random idea: QA group identi.ca account

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 18:51:37 UTC 2011

hey, everyone. just firing this off before I forget about it: I don't
use any microblogging crap, but it seems like quite a lot of people do,
and I thought an 'official' Fedora QA microblog account (fedora-qa on
identi.ca, was my thought, with an automatic mirror or whatever it's
called to #fedora-qa on twitter) might be a good idea - we could use it
to fire off a quick note whenever an event like a test day or new test
image happened. does anyone think this is a good idea? if so, how should
we set up access to it? I don't know if we can set things up so that
anyone in a given fas group can post to an identi.ca account or if we'd
have to be more dumb about it...ideas welcome!