Request for sponsorship

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at
Wed Feb 2 23:41:19 UTC 2011

On 02/02/2011 10:37 PM, Tim Flink wrote:
> Hi all!
> I sent out an introduction yesterday, but my name is Tim Flink and I'm a
> new Red Hat employee working on Fedora QA.
> I was wondering if someone would be willing to sponsor my membership in
> the FAS qa group (FAS: tflink). If so, I would really appreciate it.

Uhum the "Fedora Quality Assurance Group (qa)" is not active to my
knowledge and only includes few dinosaurs like me although I noticed
that James has approved few members last year so perhaps it has been
reviewed again and I somehow missed it .

Anyway take a look at and or file a need sponsoring request here and those that wield such
powers will grant you them a.s.a.p
if that does not work nudge James ( jlaska ) on our QA channel on
freenode I my self do not wield such powers otherwize I already would
have granted you requested access..