rawhide dependency issue...

Rob Healey robhealey1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:51:28 UTC 2011

Dear Adam:

Thank you for the info and thanks for taking the time to write back...

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 17:05 -0800, Rob Healey wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I am having this dependency problem, but I do not even know if it
> should be a problem?
>
> Here it is, but I do not even use gnome2 anymore!  I am using
> gnome-shell, so can I delete gnome-panel?

desktop team working on it ATM, should be resolved soon. gnome-shell
depends on gnome-panel at present to ensure fallback works on systems
that don't support gnome-shell; we may come up with a better mechanism
for this soon. fixed gnome-panel should hit rawhide quite soon.