Gnome busted today?

Andy Lawrence dr.diesel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:38:23 UTC 2011

Updated to today's rawhide, just 10 minutes ago.  GDM comes up (without an
option to boot into XFCE which worked yesterday), enter my pass the screen
just goes black, nothing after.

Mouse works/moves, VT switch works.  Don't see anything interesting in the
logs, any help or suggestions on what to log or how to help ID?

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org