where is the test day page?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:17:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:54 PM, cornel pancea wrote:

>> thank you, but, there's no easy way to find this, isn't it?
> after you have to ^f to find the wiki link on the main page,  you have to
> ^f to find quality assurance on the wiki page, ("qa" is not there (as a
> string)) and that assumes you already now that what are you looking for is
> there. also, searching "gnome test day 2011" on the wiki page doesn't help.
> i honestly believe that the "Test the next Fedora NOW!" button should be at
> the top of every page on fedoraproject.org , and it should point to a page
> containig the list of tests. i hope you understand that i'm not talking
> about that because i wanna criticise anyone, i'm just suggesting that this
> thing can be done better

To be honest,   I don't think test days are meant for random end users and
we shouldn't push this to them and certainly not in preference over alpha or
beta releases.  Testers and people who have enough knowledge to figure out
the details should be participating and that doesn't include putting up a
splash in the frontpage of fp.o

Rahul