2011-02-07 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 10:13:46 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> # Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
> # Date: 2011-02-07
> # Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 CET) [1]
> # Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
>
> Greetings folks,
>
> This is a reminder that we have a QA meeting scheduled every Monday at
> 16:00UTC. If you are unable to make the meeting, but would like to see
> an issue discussed, feel free to respond to the agenda with discussion
> topics. If no meeting topics have been proposed, we may choose to
> cancel the meeting.

Proposed topic:
* Testing Fedora 15 in KVM virtual machines - the default desktop now
requires 3D support that is not present in KVM currently. What are we
going to do about that? Is VM testing still acceptable, even when using
2D fallback (gnome-panel+metacity)? Or do we have to test everything on
bare metal now? Is there some other solution? Should we do some
adjustments to our release validation matrices (distinguishing
gnome-shell and fallback mode)?