2011-02-07 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 10:29:54 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On 02/07/2011 10:13 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:

Well, for desktop validation it is clear that fallback mode creates
quite different environment from gnome-shell. For installation testing
it is true that mostly we test anaconda, but a lot of our test cases
contains a requirement "System boots successfully". Can we assume that
booting into fallback mode successfully in KVM satisfies that
requirement? That's one of the questions for the proposed topic.