2011-02-07 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:12:08 UTC 2011

On 02/07/2011 11:01 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
> E.g.:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/InstallSourceDvd
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_autopart_install

Yeah in this case "System boots successfully" only means that
youcansuccessfully reach what ever *DM ( GDM KDM LXDM ) you choose
during installation or booting tospecific runlevel works as in 1 3 5
etc. ( for example if you chose to do a text install which should be
defaulting to systemd equivalent of run level 3 ).

We probably need to start updating our test cases to reflect Systemd
instead of relying/phrased  around old SysV concepts...

JBG