[Fedora QA] #145: Request to join ProvenTester

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Tue Feb 8 16:40:14 UTC 2011

#145: Request to join ProvenTester
  Reporter:  dbhole                       |       Owner:  mcloaked
      Type:  proventester request         |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  Proventester Mentor Request  |     Version:
Resolution:                               |    Keywords:
Comment (by mcloaked):

 It is 4 months since I replied to your request. If you reply to this
 ticket then I can go ahead and sponsor you.

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/145#comment:2>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>
Fedora Quality Assurance