openssh 5.8

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Wed Feb 9 20:14:42 UTC 2011

On 02/09/2011 01:00 PM, mike cloaked wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 02/09/2011 09:46 PM, mike cloaked wrote:
>>>
>>> OK - just thought maybe this would be of interest to more than just me....
>>
>> Possibly.  A RFE on bugzilla can be posted to the mailing list as well.
>
> OK - I have emailed the maintainer as a first step - will see what
> happens and file RFE if necessary later.

  I am definitely interested - there have been quite a lot of changes in
the last year almost since 5.5 (april 2010 was release date of 5.5p1)

  So it would certainly be of interest to get an update to the current
version -

   Since f14 is pretty recent, does anyone know why f14 is lagging on
openssh  ... there may be a reason to be almost 1 year old ?