fc15 TC1 isos

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:15:38 UTC 2011

> To login as root graphically hasn't been a feature for at least a couple
> releases, if not longer.  That's not a bug.
>
> What do you mean it asked for a network connection and you canceled?  As
> in it kept asking and never connected or you just canceled upon the
> initial connection?

   My install was a DVD install so it really shouldn't have asked me for a
connection since I wasn't pulling from any repo other than the DVD.  I
initially tried to connect through Wifi but I have a hidden WPA2 network
which apparently it doesn't connect to.  Since I didn't need the network
connection, I just closed the network connection window and continued
through the install.

   -- John Watzke