Draft test day management SOP revision

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 12 06:35:13 UTC 2011

 Hi, all. I've put up a draft revision to the test day management SOP to
 incorporate Johann's suggestion about recommending How To Debug pages:

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_QA_SOP_test_day_management_johann

 it simply adds a section called "Consider a 'how to debug' page".

 I was going to also add something on Johann's other suggestion, about
 trying to avoid having users report to upstream bugzillas, but the
 thing
 is right now we don't mention this at all; if we added something like
 'you can have testers report to upstream Bugzilla, but consider that
 they are less likely to have an account set up', it would ironically
 come off as promoting this *more* than it currently does. Even saying
 'we recommend you don't' would kinda be promoting it, as right now the
 page doesn't even mention the possibility. So I'm not sure we want to
 go with that.

 Reviews welcome!