[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Alpha TC2 Available Now!

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:35:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:34:43 -0500, Andre wrote:

> Fedora 15 Alpha TC2 is now available [1].  Please refer to the following
> pages for download links and testing instructions.
>
> Installation:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test

The x86_64 DVD.iso still segfaults for "askmethod" installation from
harddisk.

Just as with the image for the GNOME test day, I'm unable to install
this. Booting the vmlinuz/initrd.img from the isolinux enters text mode
and wants to start installation from network. Using askmethod and pointing
it at /dev/sda6 path /15/64 crashes.

:-(