[Test-Announce] Fedora 15 Alpha TC2 Available Now!

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:59:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> Simplest test would be to boot to runlevel 3, log in as 'liveuser' (no
> password), and run startx. If that fails, it looks like that crasher in
> mutter is your problem and you should report that (it may turn out to be
> a graphics card issue rather than a mutter issue).

Yes I have tried that and the mutter crasher is indeed the issue!
However I can't get at the log files (I mean I can't save them as it
is a live system) I can see loads of error messages on a VT and could
take a photo - but it would be nice if I could save messages and/or
the xorg log file and attach that to a bz.

--
mike c