gnome-applets and rawhide updates

Bruno GARDIN bgardin at
Fri Feb 18 12:11:26 UTC 2011

I got also the same things. To clean that what I did is:
yum update > file   in the file you have all the duplcated package names
then I ftped file to my running host (my rawhide is a virtual guest).
With an editor a create as many 'rpm -e package-name' as needed, ftped
back to rawhide and runned it.

It cleaned all the duplcates.