how to move from rawhide to f15 ?

Christoph Frieben christoph.frieben at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:59:43 UTC 2011

2011/2/19 cornel panceac:
> i know somebody mentioned it before but it's not clear to me: how can i move
> from rawhide (f15) to f15 (and not to f16) and, how can i downgrade from
> rawhide (f16) to f15?

Download

fedora-release-15-0.7.noarch.rpm
fedora-release-rawhide-15-0.7.noarch.rpm

from ../updates/testing/15/.. and install them e.g. by excuting 'rpm
-U --force fedora-release-15-0.7.noarch.rpm
fedora-release-rawhide-15-0.7.noarch.rpm'.
If you have already installed some package with an fc16 tag, you have
to downgrade them individually to their fc15 counterpart or you leave
them as they are and wait for an F15 update with a higher version
number which will replace it. ~C