Running abrt-cli in live isos for graphics test days?

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed Feb 23 19:38:08 UTC 2011

Just curious, but has anyone considered something like Microsoft's
symbol server system, which can download symbols for specific executable
files from one or more central repositories?

They have public servers which can be used to download symbols for
released products, and private ones can be setup as well.

(I would not know the legal logistics of setting up a similar system.)

---
SJG