Running abrt-cli in live isos for graphics test days?

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Thu Feb 24 08:46:07 UTC 2011

On 02/23/2011 08:50 PM, mike cloaked wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Adam Williamson<awilliam at redhat.com>  wrote:
>
>> What we really want is to use the retrace server:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RetraceServer
>>
>> I should test using that and document it.
>
> Maybe I am a bit dim but I can't find any documentation on this apart
> from the wiki and trac entries - but nothing in the abrt koji info
> seems to say if it is included now or how to use it.
>
> Is there a pointer/url to using it that I can access?
>
> Thanks

The new ABRT version will have option to use the retrace server instead
of the local retracing. The new version should be out in a few days (at
least in git and my personal repo). Before that anyone interested can
find the retrace client cmdline tool (better than the mentioned script)
in retrace branch in abrt git.

J.