Polkit 0.100 authentication agent issues

Massimo Gengarelli gengarel at cs.unibo.it
Sun Feb 27 11:28:25 UTC 2011

Hi list,

with the latest update of Polkit (from version 0.98 to version 0.100
required by GNOME3), I'm experiencing some issues related to the
authentication agent: it seems like that the GNOME Authentication Agent
is no longer registered into the DBus, thus making most of the
applications which require entering the root password no longer
working, including those Fedora's specific to configure the system
(firewall, users, ...) and the new gnome-control-center.

I'd like to know if someone else is experiencing this bug too or if I
mismatched something somewhere.

Thank you, regards.

--
      Massimo Gengarelli <gengarel at cs.unibo.it>
We are Microsoft. What you're experiencing is not a problem;