FC15 hang at Create User screen

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 06:15:45 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-27 at 00:27 -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:

> I tried fedora-qa on irc earlier this evening, but since it was my
> first irc session, perhaps the reason I didn't get a response was a
> cockpit error.

IRC varies a lot with time/date and is generally quieter on weekends.

> What's the Fedora way to suggest test-lounge, e.g.?

This list is fine. It's generally not a good idea to post five
completely different issues as 'addenda' to a thread about another
different issue, though. It only leads to confusion :)

ntpd refuses to work if it has to make an adjustment it considers too
big - you have to use ntpdate before firing up ntpd - but it should fail
with a coherent statement in that case and not just 'hang'. Not sure
exactly what it is you're hitting.