2011-02-28 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - proposed agenda

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 14:41:33 UTC 2011

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2011-02-28
# Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 CET) [1]
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings,

Let's call an end to February, and check-in on F-15-Alpha RC2.  We have
several topics on the agenda, please be responsive during the IRC
meeting so we don't need to chain folks to their keyboards for longer
than 1 hour.  As always, suggestions and topics welcome.

== Proposed agenda ==

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20110228
     1. Previous meeting follow-up
     2. F-15-Alpha RC2 QA update
     3. AutoQA Update
     4. Upcoming events
              * Tue, Mar 01 - l10n/i18n install test day
              * Wed, Mar 02 - Alpha go/nogo meeting#2
              * Thu, Mar 03 - i18n desktop test day
     5. Hosting for delta ISO QA test images
     6. FreeIPA v2 Test Day reschedule