NetworkManager connection priority - a question

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 18:48:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 17:38 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
> <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 15:28 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
> >> As I understand it NetworkManager makes connections according to the
> >> following priority order (but correct me if I am wrong!):
> > [...]
> >
> > Is this a problem specific to F15 or Rawhide? If not, general questions
> > about Fedora should go to the Users list.
> >
> > poc
>
> In principle this is about f14 (and all versions prior!) where I have
> tested this - but I suspect that these issues are also relevant to
> f15/rawhide unless changes have been made to the NM and/or
> wpa+supplicant code between f14 release and now - which I expect has
> not happened.  Hence this is likely to be relevant to f15 and to
> rawhide I expect?

Maybe, maybe not. If you aren't testing it, how would you know? If you
want to bring up a long-standing issue with NM's functionality, which
affects users of current versions as well as (possibly) future ones, the
appropriate place would seem to be the Users list. Since the Users list
is also more populous than this one, you may also get more response.

poc