Is there a NetworkManager issue in Rawhide?

Jim Bevier jim at jbsys.com
Mon Jan 10 22:33:13 UTC 2011

Clyde,

I did all the updates for today and still had the same problem.  I then
disabled network via ntsysv, as it was enabled along with NetworkManager.
The system boots without the 45 second wait for each the loopback and eth0
interfaces.  Do you have network and NetworkManager both enabled at boot?
That was my problem.

Jim