[Test-Announce] Call for reviewing TCMS use cases and comparison!

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Tue Jan 18 11:36:35 UTC 2011

Greetings!

Wiki workflow/use cases are reorganized and grouped by general and main
test events(runs) use cases. The general cases cover the basic uses of
wiki, and the events cases covers the detailed certain steps for
organizing the events.

Please review it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Rhe/tcms_use_cases

Meanwhile, Wiki and Nitrate comparison is also listed and grouped by
above use cases. I've listed as many features as I can think out for
comparison. Please have a look and see if any features are missed. You
can review it by the use case you're familiar with if reviewing all of
them is tough, but be aware that features compared in former use cases
are not listed in later cases again to avoid overlaps:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Rhe/tcms_Comparison

Ticket#152[1] is currently set up for tracking this event. Feel free to
add comments or discuss it here.

Note: the feedback deadline is Jan 21, the end of this week. After that
date, I'll move forward to the next phase.

Waiting for your feedback!

Cheers,
Hurry

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/152