2011-01-24 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 00:37:17 UTC 2011

On 01/22/2011 12:17 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> What's the problem trying to be fixed here?
> People have found the group in the account system, applied there and
> are waiting. They will wait forever until they file a ticket for a
> sponsor to see them and ask if they have read the docs. If we set the
> group invite only, they will see the link to the process there and
> follow it without getting dropped between the cracks.

I see.

Is this not FAS problem as in the required  page should pop up to the
applicant for reading before he can proceed to apply or the group admin
aint doing his due diligence and regularly check the account for new
applications and contact those that have applied.

By the way to the sponsors ever check if the applicant actually has read
the documentation since if they dont then we might just as well turn
that requirement off.

JBG