2011-01-24 @ 16:00UTC - Fedora QA meeting - call for topics

He Rui rhe at redhat.com
Mon Jan 24 07:11:05 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 14:09 -0500, James Laska wrote:
> # Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
> # Date: 2011-01-24
> # Time: 16:00 UTC (11:00 EST, 17:00 CET) [1]
> # Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
>
> Greetings folks,
>
> This is a reminder that we have a QA meeting scheduled every Monday at
> 16:00UTC.  If you are unable to make the meeting, but would like to see
> an issue discussed, feel free to respond to the agenda with discussion
> topics.  If no meeting topics have been proposed, we may choose to
> cancel the meeting.
>
> = Proposed agenda =
>
>      1. Adjusting proventesters group to be invite-only
>      2. Better living through automation ... autoqa
>      3. Thu, Jan 27 Test Day -- Network device naming
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> [1]
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto#How_can_I_convert_UTC_into_local_time.3F
> --

I wanna propose:

ticket#152 - Wiki and Nitrate TCMS - Move to next step (rhe)

Wiki use cases and feature comparison called for final review last week.
Based on the comments, I modified the requirements and moved previous to
formal pages below:

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tcms_use_cases

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tcms_Comparison

But notice that feedback for these is still valuable for improving the
requirements coverage.

This week I will begin the following steps -

A. Identify Must-Have + Nice-to-Have feature to find any feature gaps
we'd need from Nitrate. Such features will firstly be marked in the
comparison table[2], and then summarized in a separate page for
reference. Comments welcome!

B. Write scripts for importing xml files from wiki to nitrate. The xml
files exported from wiki has different format from the files to be
imported to nitrate, therefore, scripts are needed to do the conversion.
Volunteers are welcomed!

Thanks,
Hurry
--