kernel in rawhide (f15) : crash

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:56:48 UTC 2011

2011/1/26 Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to>:
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 08:26:36 +0000,
>  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> So nigthly spins are out for me until kernel-2.6.38-0.rc2.git3.2.fc15
>> ends up on the nightly spins seriously those nightly spins need to be
>> composed of whatever are the latest bit's in koji....
>
> They are. But there is latency from when builds start to when they get out
> there. And sometimes builds fail because of package dependency issues.

That explains something I found for my own private builds - I build
both F14 current, as well as rawhide isos from the current development
repo - F14 works fine but for the past week or so I have been unable
to get a successful build of rawhide for my package manifest - I guess
if there are dep problems this might explain it....
--
mike c