kernel in rawhide (f15) : crash

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jan 26 18:12:59 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 17:42:17 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> So how does this work do build get automatically tagged ( good ) which
> maintainers then need to untag if they dont want to push it or is it the
> otherway around maintainers need to tag builds for rawhide ( bad ) which
> then they may or may not forget to do?

If you do a new build for rawhide it gets tagged for rawhide automatically
and will show up in the next rawhide repo. You need to do something special
to keep this from happening. It's not like for updates where you need to
push something in bodhi. Though once we branch the nightlies will be
based on on F15 and people will need to push stuff to updates to get that
stuff into the nightly composes.