New BugZapper Introduction

Mark Furman m.furman at live.com
Thu Jan 27 21:22:55 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

My Name is Mark Furman ( No relation to the LA Detective) lol.  I'm 30 Yrs
old and have been using Linux for 6 years  I've been in the IT Field for 10
yrs as a System Admin and other Tech Support jobs, Recently I've decided to
go to college and work towards my A.A.S in Computer Science with a focus on
Programming. What I want to take from joining the test group is knowledge
that I can apply both directions I want to learn and gain knowledge from the
group and eventually grow to the point where I can  share my knowledge  with
others.

Sincerely,

Mark Furman