[Fedora QA] #209: Add tests to cover partitioning using root on btrfs, xfs or other non-ext fstype's

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Tue Jul 5 21:49:52 UTC 2011

#209: Add tests to cover partitioning using root on btrfs, xfs or other non-ext
fstype's
  Reporter:  rhe          |       Owner:  rhe
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  Wiki         |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  15 retrospective
Comment (by jdulaney):

 Replying to [comment:5 rhe]:
 > Hi jdulaney,
 >
 > I remembered you created a btrfs test for installer:
 >
 > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_btrfs
 >
 > Do you have any plan to update it? To make it mimic the non-lvm primary
 partitions(e.g.
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcases_anaconda_ext4_rootfs_on_disk_partition)
 or similar to the default partitioning install test(e.g.
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_autopart_install) ?

 Actually, I have that written up in my notebook; just have to transfer it
 online.  I plan to do so tomorrow.  Today has been recover-from-yesterday-
 day.

 I figure I'll get the Anaconda installation stuff done with, and I think
 that should cover a lot of the basic usage.  Then I'll get into things
 such as subvolume creation/use, the LVM replacement stuff, etc.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/209#comment:6>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>