[Fedora QA] #216: Create an install validation test case to check for uncategorized package groups

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Jul 11 09:42:55 UTC 2011

#216: Create an install validation test case to check for uncategorized package
groups
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  adamwill  |       Owner:  rhe
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Component:  Wiki      |     Version:
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
Comment (by rhe):

 Thanks a lot for creating the tickets with detailed guidance. I just got
 the time to focus on these. Here's a draft I created for review. When it's
 approved, I'll add it to the F-16 install template.

  *
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Package_Sets_Package_Groups_Check

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/216#comment:1>