[Fedora QA] #220: Review RHBZ #704030 with rel-eng to identify cause and make appropriate SOP changes to ensure issue is not repeated

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Jul 11 16:43:38 UTC 2011

#220: Review RHBZ #704030 with rel-eng to identify cause and make appropriate SOP
changes to ensure issue is not repeated
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  jdulaney  |       Owner:  jdulaney
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Component:  Trac      |     Version:
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
Comment (by adamwill):

 I believe when I checked with Dennis about this he said it's actually in
 the SOP but in doing the RC1 images he made a mistake with a copy/paste
 operation which led to the parameters being left out. But let's check in
 with him to be sure.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/220#comment:1>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>